Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Open Windows.



I love hearts. I love studying the body, and how it works. Hearts have a pretty darn important job, and they are designed to perform that job meticulously. I love that about hearts.

Sunday Funday.

1. Mopping with the windows open.
2. Napping with the windows open.
3. Doing laundry with the windows open.
4. Studying with the windows open.
5. Making an Italian dinner for my Mexican in-laws (with the windows open).

Those are the highlights of my day and it was fantastic. Relaxing and (semi) productive. The boys had a busy day playing outside with cousins and they were two tired little men at bedtime.

the verse:
“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” Ephesians 4:2 (NIV)

I like how the wordage reads "bearing with one another". It almost makes me chuckle. Sometimes there are difficult people or situations in everyday happenings where it can be soooo trying to grin and be kind, when all you really want to do is be angry/annoyed/jealous/upset etc. I think what this verse is getting at is that all of those things are going to happen sometimes, just be patient and kind-hearted. I think I will focus on this verse this week and be mindful of it during my everyday interactions that can (sometimes) bring about the need for gentleness, and patience (and for some reason, my patience reserves have been running low since birth).

Until next time,
Carmen




No comments:

Post a Comment