Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Time is running.



I think that is speaking directly to me right now. School is busy. Home is busy. Work is work. Sleep is scarce. Coffee is definitely burning a hole in my stomach lining. But I am loving it (mostly). And when I don't feel very lovey about studying math after 6 hours, I make some more coffee and keep going.

Two weeks until summer vacation, and I have never been so excited for summer in all of my life.

Oh, and I've been running. You know, outside?
Yosi and I decided awhile ago that we wanted to run a marathon together. So I've started training. My body hurts. Everywhere. I think my hips are the most traumatized. I have confidence that they will adapt soon and before long I'll be gliding through the air.. okay well I hope to be walking without a limp by Sunday at least. BUT, I am running with love. I really do enjoy getting out and just going.
Me, my own two feet, and fresh spring air.
It's empowering and I always feel great afterwards, except all of the hurting.
I should say proud. I always feel proud afterwards.
I really am proud that I have logged a little over 8 miles since Tuesday. While that is nowhere near he 26.2 of the marathon, I am getting there :)

Boys are good. It is really starting to dawn on me that they are getting older. Christian is going to be five this year. What? Where did that time go? And Nolan? Well, I recently bought Nolan tiny little pairs of underwear. I can't believe they are growing so fast.  I was cleaning out one of the closets the other day and I found a newborn sized diaper. I looked over and saw my two little men playing happily and could hardly remember either of them being so little. I cried.


Enough for now,
Carmen




No comments:

Post a Comment