Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This and That.



You do it too, right? You also probably drive to the store to get paper plates for dinner because doing dishes seems very un-fun.. Right?

In my last post I talked about the wonderful condition my home was in. How clean and tidy it was. It's not right now. It's messy. Real messy. I had a late night at school last night and an early morning this morning so when I got home this evening all I wanted to do was enjoy my guys. So instead of actually making dinner and doing the dishes, we went to the store and got pizza and paper plates. And while the pizza was in the oven, I colored pictures of cats with Christian instead of cleaning the kitchen. Totally worth it.

There is no verse today because I am the boss of this blog and I could not pick one.



Since today I feel like doing things I love, (like eating pizza, and not washing dishes) I thought I would do a quick and dirty list of 8 things I love. Here goes. (only the first 3 and in order-after that it's fair game.)

1) kids. mostly my own, but other kids are ok too.
2) husband. exclusively my own on this one.
3) coffee (usually in excessive amounts).
4) morningstar meatless chik'n nuggets: buffalo style. deee-licious
5) when the boys first wake up and they smell like sleep.
6) pilates. because who doesn't love to be in touch with their core?
7) coconut oil. it does fantastic things for the texture of my baked goods.
8) mustaches

Need I say more?

Until next time,
Carmen





No comments:

Post a Comment