Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cats with Hats & Summer.


As cute as these cats are, they are not mine. This picture was just too cute to pass up.


I am a crazy cat lady. I don't know exactly how it happened, but it did. A little over two years ago, I got my cat Lucinda. She is white with gray ears. She is my cat. Yosi tries to say that she likes him more, but it isn't true. She even sleeps above my head on my pillow at night. She is the only other girl in the house, and we are great friends. We also have a loaner cat named Ed. He is alright. I never really thought that we would be a two cat family, but for now we are. Ed has been staying here for almost a year and he is working his way into our hearts. One day he might go back to his other home, and chances are I'll be sad when/if that happens. Lucinda would probably miss her cat friend too.

Well I have one week of classes left, then finals week, then home. I'm pumped. I can't wait to say that I successfully completed my first year of college. Not only that, but I am just ready to spend some time at home with my guys. AND, I'm excited for summer itself. Here is my plan for the summer:

Summer
-play outside
-make popsicles
-play with sidewalk chalk
-learn how to bake vegan muffins
-go to the beach
-learn how to mow the lawn
-play outside
-drink lemonade often
-build many sandcastles
-go to the beach
-take those awesome naps that happen when you get home from the beach
-buy and use lots of sunscreen
-run
-play outside

Can't even wait <3

"Rejoice evermore. " 1 Thessalonians 5:16

Carmen

 



No comments:

Post a Comment