Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My blessings, My A, and My Moat.

*a word of caution: this post is all gushy and wonderful. it just happened.

Today I feel blessed. So incredibly blessed. I was trying to think of some words to describe my life. Here are some things I came up with:
hilarious
beautiful
chaotic
winging it
( I know that's two words but if you know me you understand )
bold
busy
curious
testosterone-y
( I also know that it's not exactly a word, but seriously I live in a house full of boys of various ages )
adorable
mine

Sometimes I think that the last one is the craziest part of the whole thing. I have a wonderful husband. I have amazing little boys (amazing and a teeny bit wild active). I have found faith. I have somehow managed to end up with all of the exact things I thought I never wanted. God works in mysterious and amazing ways. 

 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Well today was a busy day here. I woke up a little later than planned and had to rush around the house this morning getting myself and the little guys ready and out the door. I have an 8am lab on Tuesdays so that made it a little more chaotic than usual. But we made it just fine. In more exciting news, I gave a big presentation today for a group project and it went so well! My group and I had been working hard, but I was still a touch nervous about how it would go. I shouldn't have been because all of our preparation definitely paid off, what a relief! One more thing- remember that project I was working on last month? I got it back. And I earned an A. End of bragging.

When I got back into town from school, I went and scooped up the boys and we were off to the park. We had fun :)

magical.

He looks so grown up. Kind of.

I love this.

We built a sandcastle, with a moat and bridge. We're awesome like that.

Until next time,
Carmen








No comments:

Post a Comment