Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

sun. finally.




Truth be told I share my home with some pretty fantastic people. I have had many different homes in my life. I moved around a lot as a child, and in my adult life I have lived in a few different places as well. That doesn't matter much. The house is just a thing. A container. It is what is inside that counts. And as luck would have it, the contents of my house are pretty much the best. Ever.

I have been a slacker at blogging this week. I wish I could say that it was because of gorgeous weather and many outdoor activities - but that would be a lie. It rained nearly all week, a yucky chilly rain. Yesterday FINALLY we saw the sun again. To celebrate we went to the beach, and today we hit up the pool. It has been a fantastic weekend to a terribly blah week. That gets me back to my point. It was a blah week without much to report, but this week I'll be back to the ole blog like usual.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. My kids are cute. I know that all moms say this, but really they are. They are especially cute when they are laughing/playing/smiling/covered in sand. See for yourself:

Nolan.

Christian.

monkey see monkey do.

Until next time,
Carmen



No comments:

Post a Comment