Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

the possibility of craftiness.



Tell me that is not the cutest little craft idea you have ever seen!? It is not my idea (thank you pinterest), but I am surely going to do this with the boys. Adorable. I have been feeling crafty these days. If you know me you are probably laughing - but hear me out. We were given this amazing older dresser and I want to refinish it to make it more suitable for the boys' room. And I want to make them some valences for their windows. And I want to do something new with my kitchen cabinets. See! I don't know what happened - maybe it's the summer air.

Yosi turns 23 on the 11th. I tease him that he is getting old. I kid I kid! We are not anywhere near old - but it is odd to think back on wishing him a happy 17th birthday.. How time flies when you are having fun.

The weekend is upon us! I can already tell you that it is going to be a fun one. Tomorrow we will celebrate Yosi's birthday with an afternoon on the beach and dinner from the grill. Sunday I hope to get started on my dresser project, catch up with some laundry, read, and just enjoy the day with all 3 of my guys.

I will let you all know how it goes - probably with some adorable mini-men pictures. Until then I'll leave you with a verse that I have been thinking alot about lately.

"I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works, and my soul knows very well. Psalm 139:14"

love that one.

Until next time,
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment