Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

a blender of blessings. all over my house.



This. Exactly this. I love my boys dearly - with all of my heart and all that I am. BUT I also love me a clean house. This is where the problem lies, I'll show you ... 

2 year old +  4 year old = constant mess.

See what I mean? It just happens that way I think. I have never been too worried about the mess that comes with children. I know some women really have a hard time with kid clutter- luckily I am not usually one of them. Like I've mentioned before the house is clean - but not always neat. There is a difference.

The weekend has been a good one! It has been a hot and humid couple of days. While we did spend a lot of time outside these past couple of days, but I am feeling incredibly grateful for my central air. There is something so wonderful about coming in from a hot afternoon into a nice cool house.. 

I am feeling very grateful these days. It is quite a humble feeling. I have been blessed with health, a wealth of love, and a life full of wonderful people. While I always 'count my blessings', recently I have really been soaking them all up. It is wonderful to really step back and truly appreciate what I have - even the mess.

More tomorrow,
Carmen




No comments:

Post a Comment