Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

short and sweet (and by this I mean boring).


 

I think this here just about sums up the goodness in mankind. Kind of a broad topic to discuss on a beautiful Wednesday night so I think we will leave it at that for now. Also - very pretty birds.


These past couple of days have been wonderful:) I have been getting up with Yosi to send him off to work in the morning and then having some 'me' time before the boys wake up. It is nice to have a jump on the day before the boys are jumping around! I have been productive with housework, making yummy food, and enjoying the little men. Today we played outside for nearly three hours and I still got two loads of laundry done, made dinner, and  even had time to run. A wonderful start to summer vacation if I do say so myself.


More tomorrow,
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment