Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

21.



Today is my 21st birthday. It was a wonderful day really. I spent the morning with the boys, had lunch with my mom, and dinner with my lovely husband. It was a day filled with all of the amazing people who have been so important in these past 21 years and it was a blast.

Today marks the beginning of a brand new year for me. A new year filled with new adventures, new experiences, and new goals. I love the idea of renewal. I love that I have a whole new year to conquer new things. I have always loved my birthday, but I especially love the attitude I have about this one in particular. I have made some goals for this year, so of course, I made a nifty list.
things to do while 21
read 21 (non school related) books
run my heart out
learn how to make 21 new dinners in the crock pot
be the best mom I can be
learn by heart 21 meaningful bible verses
be the best wife I can be
go 21 days without eating anything that comes out of a package
be a good friend
take the boys on 21 surprise adventures
live kindly

This is going to be a fantastic year. I am excited to live it fully, and appreciate each day. I will be sure to keep all of you informed as I live out my goals for this new year of my life.
    
"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me" Psalm 51:10.       



Hubs and I before heading out to dinner <3

-Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment