Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

shallow for a second.


I want that necklace. I'm not much for material things- stuff is stuff. But today (mostly now that I was cruising pinterest and saw this thing again) I feel like being shallow and wanting this necklace. Does it make it slightly less shallow that I mostly want it because being a wife is one of my favorite things?

Ok well now that I got that moment out of my system we can move on to the important stuff.

Of which there is none.

While that isn't exactly true, there is not much to report from here. Summer days are (really) hot. Boys are good. I am loving all that life is right now.

Oh I almost forgot!
So...the year is half over. Not exactly sure how that happened.
And I've been running like a madwoman and I feel amazing (when my legs are not screaming at me).
And with the 4th so close I pray that everyone will please use caution when celebrating with fireworks.

That is all for now.

Until next time,
Carmen 

No comments:

Post a Comment