Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

a variety of produce for your Tuesday.

My name is Carmen, and I have been a crappy blogger lately. 

Let us play a game of catch up - 

 At 15 weeks Bunny was the size of a navel orange. 
At 16 weeks Bunny is the size of an avocado.


In a day and  a half, at 17 weeks, Bunny will be the size of an onion. 

Now that we're all caught up to speed I can carry on with this incredibly brief update. 

I had an incredible weekend away that I will save for another post, but I will tell you that it involved lots of insightful thoughts and zero showering. It was great.

I can't believe we're creeping up on the 17 week mark. Holy crow.

Had an appointment today and Bunny and I are doing very well. I have gained three pounds since my last appointment and my blood pressure was award-winning. Bunny's heart sounds good, but I know that because of my obsessive frequent use of my doppler. 

My husband is awesome because he reminded me that I 'look beautiful when I'm pregnant'. This guy is award-winning too. 

Oh I turned 22 last week. I love my birthdays and this one was equally awesome. I will do a list of goals for my new year soon. No really, I will. 

I can't wait to call Jack and Jill and tell them that I felt their Bunny hopping around. Any day now...

We took the boys to the carnival tonight, and even though sitting out on the rides makes me frown, eating funnel cake un-does any frown to ever exist. 

Until next time,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment