Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

an uninspired update.


Having fruit as my top photo makes blogging a lot easier. I'm embarrassed to admit that when I choose a different photo it takes a loooong time to pick just the right one. But, when I do a Bunny update I just go find a photo of whichever fruit my weekly pregnancy emails compare the baby to. Thank you Google Images. 

At 14 weeks and 4 days Bunny is the size of a lemon. A lemon that is starting to make a real difference in the ways my clothes fit. Sometimes I look more pregnant than other times, but my midsection is definitely starting  to take on a round look. Though there are still times I look down and can't see much of a difference, those times are getting less and less. 

I'm feeling good for the most part. 

Large amounts of water in the morning still makes me throw up... Just checked on that one again this morning. 

Other than the morning water problems, most of my nausea and yucky feelings have disappeared. 

I am less tired, but still sleepier than usual. I was kind of waiting for all of my energy to return full force in the past couple of weeks and I'm still waiting. It might still be coming, or I might just have unrealistic expectations. I have to remind myself that my body is growing a human and that takes work. I have been napping and taking it extra easy - no need to work too hard. 

That being said, I'm done working at the blog post. I thought some amazing inspiration would come to me if I just started typing, but, apparently not tonight. 

I'll be back an inspired and brilliant entry soon,
Carmen 

No comments:

Post a Comment