Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

fried.



Tonight was a night where I just put one foot in front of the other. I love love love my boys, but having a two year old and a four year old is no walk in the park. I think all humans have bad days, but when little humans have bad days the day gets really tough really fast.

Today for one reason or another both of the kiddos woke up on the wrong side of the bed. With the way the day went I'm not entirely sure they didn't roll out of bed and wake up on the floor. By the end of the night I was fried. Listening to two whining/fighting/crying/upset boys is completely draining. I know that all of you moms know exactly the feeling I am talking about. That moment where you think that they are going to fight over who gets to feed the goldfish first, and you almost start crying yourself.

Bedtime is 8pm, but both boys were showered and tucked in at 7:30 and were fast asleep shortly thereafter. I think all of us needed an early night tonight. It's days like today where I feel extra thankful for all of our good days. I know that these days happen, but I am truly grateful that they come around so rarely.

Tomorrow is a new, and brighter day :-)

Until then,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment