Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

A Corner for Us.

Hello Blogland!


While this blogging world is a big big place, I am so excited to have a corner to myself.  Here is some Q&A to get you up to speed.


Q:Who?


 A:Me: I'm Carmen, and I am young mom, wife, and student. I love to enjoy my boys, learn about science, and grow as a wife. I've had what I consider to be a 'turbulent spiritual journey', but I have now landed and my faith is growing everyday. Now we can move on to hubs-


Yosi: calm, cool, and collected. He is my rock, and my happy place. Love him lots, matter of fact; we love each other - and we love our boys a lot too-


Christian: 4yrs old.  Smart, funny, and wild. He is my ball of energy. He beams wherever he goes, and his ray of light warms my heart. Yos and I liked him so much we ventured to try it again. Enter-


Nolan: 2 yrs old. Clever, sweet, sensitive. He is my affectionate little man. He giggles all. the. time. And it is a beautiful sound.


Q: What?
A: While we may be the average family, I think we have some extraordinary memories to share. I think this blog will be a wonderful place to do that.


Q: When?
A: Whenever I feel like ;) I'm hoping to have something to say at least a couple times per week with some variation of course.


Q: Where?
A: Right here silly! us-lately.blogspot.com


Q: Why?
A: There are a few reasons I decided to create the blog, but mainly it was to keep in touch with family. I live at least a 4 hour drive away from my nearest family member (other than you mom!). And while Facebook has been a handy tool to keep in touch, I have some family members that aren't on FB, plus I can't always do all of the bragging I want to there without looking ridiculous. And who doesn't love to be a least a little creative every so often?!


While I realize that most of you reading this already know most of the above info, I figured it couldn't hurt to add in some background stuff.


I hope you all enjoy reading our memories as much as I enjoy making and sharing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment