Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

finals. packing. festivity.


Amen.

Semester successfully completed? Check.
     I love school and all, but man am I ready for some R&R.

House packed? Check... erm.. Semi-Check
     We're moving!! A bigger place, with  amenities (dishwasher anyone?), a big back yard for the boys to play, and an overall upgrade from our beloved home now. Moving day is next week and I'm super super super excited. Hey, by the way, I can't wait. I just have to get all of my stuff together (literally) and get it ready to go.

Christmas Spirit? It's complicated.
     Ok so because of moving exactly a week before Christmas, I have not yet put up my tree. Gasp! I know. If you know me you know that my tree is usually up well before Thanksgiving... Don't judge - I love the holiday season, and more than that I love the holiday spirit that just brings out the best in folks. It's been a tad tricky getting ahold of full my usual full blown holiday spirit because my house does not at all feel festive, it feels messy instead. Boxes all over the place. Not sparkly and magical. Our first night in our new house we'll put up our tree and get the Christmas spirit into high gear.

Until next time,
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment