Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

33/40

I am currently 33 weeks pregnant with Bunny.

Everything is going swimmingly.

My tummy is nice and round, and the little one hops around all day (and night).

Jack and Jill just came to visit and we had a lovely time as usual.

I really can't say enough about them, this journey, and this amazing thing I get to be a part of.

My cravings include burnt toast and ice cubes.

School is going well. 

It's hard to believe that I've been back for almost a month now.

Christian loves school too. 

He also loves soccer. And he's really good at it. And we're  kind of really proud of him.

Nolan is being three, and exercising his independence.

This is not always pleasant, but we're working through it. 

We're settling nicely into the new house. 

There is a mess in my living room and unfolded laundry in the basement to prove it.

It's almost fall and I love the cool mornings and evenings so much.

Life is good.

Until next time,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment