Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

life is happening



Shhhh! Don't tell anyone that I have four baskets of unfolded laundry in my basement. You could also leave out the little fact that I have breakfast dishes in the sink... from yesterday.

This is not the point behind the post - but it felt good to get it off my chest.

Of course life has been busy, that's just how we like it around here.

Christian is loving school (of course). He just eats it up. I have a lot of favorite parts of my day, but hearing about his day at school is pretty high up on that list.

Nolan is three now.... Um. That's weird. He had a great birthday. Just a couple of days before his birthday we all spent the night awake with crying Nolan. Both of his ear drums blew before we could get him to the doctor at 9am. There is nothing quite like knowing your child is suffering and not being able to do a thing about it. Luckily, his ears are looking much better and he is back to his bouncy self.

Yosi is fantastic. Working hard as usual and happy that the high outside today was 44 instead of -15. This guy makes me proud to be his wife every single day. I admire a lot of people, but he might be my biggest inspiration.. I'm not going to get winded here shocker - but I am feeling extra appreciative of him these days.

As for me, well I am doing quite well. School is reeaallly busy. Really busy. But, I am taking some great classes this semester. Thought provoking, insightful, and right up my alley. Most of my classes anyway - anything looking like algebra will always and forever be a thorn in my side.

My uterus is doing great. I had an ultrasound and some blood work last week and I passed with flying colors. Things are really coming up quickly and I'm looking forward to seeing Jack and Jill. I am feeling positive about the upcoming transfer. Between the acupuncture, the yoga, the juicing, the high green/low gluten/no caffeine/anti-inflammatory/high quality whole food diet, the meditation, and the newly found peace of mind I am employing, I think our chances are better than ever. All of this of course does not include my daily steroids, injections, vitamins, and added hormones. If this is not the recipe for success I don't know what is.

I know there are no guarantees, but I wouldn't feel good about myself without truthfully being able to say that I did absolutely everything I could to be as hospitable as possible for the embryo(s).

Also... Spring is around the corner. Ok well, it's at least visible in the distance when you peek your head around the corner anyway.

Until next time,
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment