Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

holidaying

Greetings Friends,

Blogging has fallen low on my list of self-love objectives as of late. I hope you all understand. Life has been busy, but just the kind of busy we love. Christian is back on the soccer field for spring season and we're all having a blast watching his games. Nolan wrote his name the other day. It was a big deal.


School has been busy. My classes are fine, not exceptionally exciting, but enjoyable nonetheless. Math is troubling, but that is nothing new. I've made some new friends this semester, and they are a real hoot. I enjoy the time I spend with them and they make my school days loads more fun. Speaking of friends, my first couple of friends I met at college are graduating in a couple weeks! Oh it's thrilling and devastating at the same time. The latter is only applicable to me of course. I will miss them terribly, but I am so proud of them and even more excited to see what their futures hold.

This Easter weekend has been so lovely. Yosi took Friday off, so we've all had a long weekend. It's been so great to spend time at home (and OUTSIDE). The weather has been wonderful for the most part. This morning, my husband (who is usually more than content to drink his coffee in front of a soccer game on TV) suggested we go for a walk to the park. It was amazing. I'm sitting here in front of my Easter lily, which fills the room with the most wonderful spring scent.

Spring is upon us and I'm overjoyed about its arrival. I needed some sun and warm air. That sense of renewal and the promise of new life in the ground reminds me of the wonderful routine that time holds. It's so encouraging to find peace in the trust of time. Time will surely pass, holding healing and breaths of new energy. Luckily, this is just what this gal has needed lately.

Happy Holidaying to you and yours,
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment