Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

life lately.

life lately.

Finals have come and gone. Thank goodness. Feeling super ready for break.

I'd say that the semester was successful, but I'm ready for the next one (after the break of course!).

The boys are ready for break too.

Christian is at the most funnest age ever. Yep. Funnest.

I've just started working out again. Oy. I have zero muscle tone and zero endurance.

Despite of those things it feels good to get back to the gym.

Nolan threw up all over the (carpeted) floor today. Poor thing. And poor carpet.

Baby Bunny, Jack, and Jill are doing well.

Christmas crafts? Yes. Photos to prove my craftiness will be provided soon.

If I hear another person complain about their upcoming birthday/getting older/gray hair I might have to physically place my foot into my mouth.

I'm cooking up my goals for this upcoming year and I can't wait to share them with you! It's going to be a fun year on the blog.

I'm hosting my holiday meal on the 23rd this year. I can't for the life of me decide what to make. I'm running out of time guys.

I may or may not be really great at procrastinating. This is sometimes a good attribute. Other times.. not great.

Until next time,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment