Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

anniversary.

 

Gosh I've missed the blog this past little while. I've been busy recuperating from the negative cycle, having birthday celebrations, and trick-or-treating with my little pumpkins. School is busy, and now that I'm not pregnant I've been working here and there too. Life is going on all over the place, and luckily even though we've suffered some disappointment here recently, life is still pretty good.

So good in fact, that I got to spend Friday evening with my love celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary. It was perfect in our own little way. Not everyone would want to spend their anniversary at the synagogue. That's right. Me and (the very catholic) Yos ventured off for the evening and attended a service at the synagogue for a class that I'm taking. I thought it was wonderfully interesting, and Yosi was such a trooper. It's not exactly an ideal anniversary date, but we made the best of it and had a lovely dinner afterwards before driving back home.

I can't believe that it's been four years! It feels like we've been together forever, but then again it feels like it was just yesterday when we said our vows. These past four years have been such a learning experience. I feel like those first couple years I was just getting the hang of the whole marriage thing. Now I feel like I've grasped the concept and can really get good at this. Being a wife is such a blessing. There is no better word for it. I consider myself extra blessed because Yosi is such an extraordinary man.

this part is all warm and fuzzy. skip it if you're not into that kind of thing.

I'm not kidding friends he is one of the best people I know, and he inspires me to be better too. He is a noble man with an honest soul. He has a kind heart and those strong manly hands that are so attractive. If I said that he was a great dad it would be the understatement of the year. He makes being a phenomenal husband look easy. He loves me. Like really loves me, and he tells me, all the time. It's the kind of love that I feel in my heart even when we're far apart. He's a special kind of man, and I am so blessed to be able to call him my husband.

Happy Anniversary to the best guy around.The first four years have been the best/hardest/happiest/busiest/funniest years I could have asked for. I can't wait to spend the rest of ever being the best wife I can be. Maybe next year we can hit up the Hindu temple..?

Until next time,
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment