Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

on faith and kale.



Feeling sappy tonight. So much to be thankful for. Still stung with the disappointment of the negative IVF cycle, but I'm feeling optimistic about moving forward. I feel as though we've experienced the disappointment, so this next time has just got to bring success. Right?

I've been busy this week with midterm season at school. Unfortunately, my mind does not want to think about psychology or algebra. My mind is spending time in the clouds thinking about the Big Guy who lives up there. I've come a long way in my faith, but I've got this feeling that I'm called to go further. I'm just not exactly sure what that means. Time will tell. And by 'time' I mean God.

Anyhow, over the weekend we celebrated Christian's fifth birthday. A great time was had by all. The next post will contain details and adorable photos.

Oh and I'm going to do a juice fast. Five days of nothing but fresh juice. It's going to be a blast, and I'm going to enlighten you all with every glorious detail in a five day series coming up soon. Hope you love kale as much as I do.

Until then,
Carmen


No comments:

Post a Comment