Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

as of late.

life lately.

I love spring break SO MUCH.

Don't get me wrong, school is fun too, but sometimes this mama just needs some time to cuddle her babies and catch up on laundry and napping. Fair?

The weather is (dare I say it...) almost kind of springy.

We've been at the park down from our house five times in the the last three days. It's been amazing to get outdoors.


I found this little gem over on pinterest, and I love it. I don't necessarily believe in callings, not in the traditional way at least. But I do know when things excite my soul I am drawn to those things, and that's what this says to me.

My soul has felt heavy as of late. Not in a terrible or worrying way, just in a way that reminds me that this life is full of ups and of not ups. I don't call it down because that's not correct - not for me. I am beautifully blessed, and I live a life that leaves me so incredibly grateful at the end of each day that my heart feels like it just might overflow with love.

Anyhow, my heavy soul has called for some extra relaxing. Plentiful outside time. I've traded my T25 routine for lots of yoga, meditation, and prayer, simply because it feels better at the time being. We have been engaging in lots of games of Memory, Uno, and Sorry. I'm listening to good music and letting it be ok so just slow down and really take time for myself while I prioritize my time in a way that will refresh my spirit.

I'm deliberately taking time to love myself, embracing a spirit of gratitude and grace, and intentionally reflecting some of that energy back to myself.

Namaste friends,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment